BDE will participate to the 4th Edition Wind Power Big Data and IoT Forum to be held on the 8th – 9th November 2017 at Wyndham Garden Berlin Mitte, Berlin, Germany.
BDE will present the latest advances of Big-Data-Europe platform and the pilot applications in the Energy domain.
The conference focuses on the hot topics that industry is interested in, namely:
- Digitization in Wind Industry– Insight into the connected World
- Envision Energy’s Digital Twin Technology Guiding Smart Wind Farm Development and Operations
- Integrated Solution for Data Collection, Reporting and Machine Learning Applications in Wind Industry
- Deriving Real Business Value using Big Data Analytics & IoT Technologies
- Leveraging Physics with Big Data and Machine Learning for Detecting Drivetrain Degradation
- Performance & Reliability Assessment of Wind Farms at a Glance: Case Study
- Improving O&M with Asset Health Centre (AHC)
The event is an excellent opportunity for presenting BDE solutions that open new possibilities in IT applications and especially for the SC3 case capabilities for voluminous data management and analysis.
BDE presentation will be attended by engineers from Wind Power Industry, Energy & Utilities, IT field, Operation and Maintenance and by Technological solution providers.