Update: The report of the workshop is now available, click through to view!
We hope you enjoyed the workshop held on Big Data & Transport in Brussels in the end of September. We are now in the works of preparing a short summary report that will be shared with you in the following weeks; meanwhile we’d like to give you the opportunity to have a look at the presentations available online.
- Pieter Colpaert (iMinds) – Linked Open Transport Data
- Martin Howell (Cubic) – Big Data and MaaS
- Sören Auer (Fraunhofer IAIS) – Overview of the BigDataEurope project
- Hajira Jabeen (University of Bonn) – Big Data Platform Architecture
- Josep Maria Salanova (CERTH) – BDE Transport Pilot: Introducing Thessaloniki
- Luigi Selmi (Fraunhofer IAIS) – Technical background of the Transport pilot