A live demonstration of the mobility information center hosted by CERTH-HIT will be presented at the KNOWMe workshop, organized as part of the “EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON MACHINE LEARNING & PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICE OF KNOWLEDGE DISCOVERY IN DATABASES”, taking place in Skopje, Macedonia, from the 18th to 22nd of September 2017. The workshop will be held on the last day of the Conference, 22nd September.
BDE will be presented in the 3rd International Conference Digital Data Integration and Management to be held in Berlin 26~28/9/2017.
The conference theme “From SCADA to Asset Management: Increasing Turbine efficiency through sophisticated data management and control” points to one of the main Wind Energy Industry challenges. Leading professionals, including BDE partner will present research and applications on:
- How to turn data into actionable insights
- Optimize wind farm performance through the use of LiDAR and SCADA data
- New concepts for wind turbine and plant level control systems
- Conditional monitoring
- Digital infrastructure to collect, visualize and analyze data
- Failure analysis and predictive maintenance tools
The sessions address the major topics related to data management in Wind Energy and include:
- Operational wind turbine data – requirements, access and analysis for turbine and park optimization
- Big data an IoT – supporting decision making in wind turbine operation (session where BDE is presented)
- Advanced forecasting and condition monitoring to improve performance and reduce risks
- Lidar measurement for more accurate measurements and a higher energy yield
- Integrating wind power into the electricity market
BDE will be presented by Dr. Foussekis (CRES) with “BigDataEurope: A general Open Big Data Platform applied in WT monitoring cases”. The presentation will cover:
- The development of BDI open platform with state of the art Big Data tools
- How BDI lowers IT barriers for Big Data technology application
- Exploitation of the state-of-the-art high throughput data acquisition technologies
- Application of BDI for WT research condition monitoring
The aim is to stimulate the community for testing and employing BDI for their own specific applications.
Postponed – more information to follow soon!
In order to ensure this event is as well-attended and productive as possible, we decided to postpone this even to the 2nd week of November. We will post more information as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in our work. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.
We are pleased to announce the third and final in a scheduled series of workshops regarding supporting the SC5 domain within the project Big Data Europe (BDE). The aims of this workshop are to discuss the role of big data technologies in emergency response scenarios related to events of hazardous substance releases in the atmosphere, to present the 2nd use-case pilot and to introduce ongoing work towards the 3rd and final pilot.