We are pleased to invite you to the upcoming BDE-SC5 event entitled “Collective Awareness Platform on Data Needs, Citizens’ Participation and Big Regulatory Society Challenges: A Worldwide Exploitation of Emerging Technologies” to take place on 6-7 November 2017 in Brussels, co-organised by BDE and JRC-Ispra.
Postponed – more information to follow soon!
In order to ensure this event is as well-attended and productive as possible, we decided to postpone this even to the 2nd week of November. We will post more information as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in our work. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.
We are pleased to announce the third and final in a scheduled series of workshops regarding supporting the SC5 domain within the project Big Data Europe (BDE). The aims of this workshop are to discuss the role of big data technologies in emergency response scenarios related to events of hazardous substance releases in the atmosphere, to present the 2nd use-case pilot and to introduce ongoing work towards the 3rd and final pilot.
The Smart Data Analytics group is happy to announce SANSA 0.2 – the second release of the Scalable Semantic Analytics Stack. SANSA employs distributed computing for semantic technologies in order to allow scalable machine learning, inference and querying capabilities for large knowledge graphs.
- Website: http://sansa-stack.net
- GitHub: https://github.com/SANSA-Stack
- Download: http://sansa-stack.net/downloads-usage/
- ChangeLog: https://github.com/SANSA-Stack/SANSA-Stack/releases
You can find the FAQ and usage examples at http://sansa-stack.net/faq/.
The following features are currently supported by SANSA:
- Reading and writing RDF files in N-Triples format
- Reading OWL files in various standard formats
- Querying and partitioning based on Sparqlify
- RDFS/RDFS Simple/OWL-Horst forward chaining inference
- RDF graph clustering with different algorithms
- Rule mining from RDF graphs
Deployment and getting started:
- There are template projects for SBT and Maven for Apache Spark as well as for Apache Flink available to get started.
- The SANSA jar files are in Maven Central i.e. in most IDEs you can just search for “sansa” to include the dependencies in Maven projects.
- There is example code for various tasks available.
- We provide interactive notebooks for running and testing code via Docker.
We want to thank everyone who helped in the creation of this release.