The European Data Science Academy (EDSA) launched a brand new dashboard that allows users to explore the current demand and supply with regard to data science skills. In particular, the new dashboard enables users to:
- View the current demand for data science jobs across Europe.
- Filter demand by required skills and region.
- View trends and statistics regarding data science jobs and skills for a given timeframe.
- Explore the current supply of courses and learning materials that will help them acquire certain skills.
- Build personalised learning pathways towards acquiring certain skills.
You can try the new dashboard here and give EDSA your feedback by clicking on the “Feedback” button on the left hand side of the dashboard.
The European Data Science Academy (EDSA) designs curricula for data science training and data science education across the European Union (EU). The curricula and learning resources are continuously evaluated by pedagogical and data science experts during both development and deployment. If you are interested in the data science courses offered by EDSA, you can access its online courses portal here.