We’ve had a great workshop earlier in the fall and thought it would be good to catch up before the year ends. We’ll be hosting a 1 hour hangout in the beginning of December to see where we’ve come so far and what work lies ahead for the next year. Hope you can make it!
What we’ll talk about:
- Introduction to BigDataEurope and the Transport domain
- Maxime Flament, ERTICO-ITS Europe
- Big data & transport – what we learned so far
- Paul Kompfner, ERTICO-ITS Europe
- The pilot in Thessaloniki
- Josep Maria Salanova – CERTH
- Luigi Selmi – Fraunhofer IAIS
- Conclusions and Q&A
02 December, 15h00-16h00 CET
How to join?
Just click on the link below to register and join online