We understand that online privacy is a top concern these days, and we want you to enjoy your interactions with us while knowing that we safeguard and respect your Personal Information.
Big Data Europe has never, and will never, sell your information for advertising purposes or make money by displaying other people’s details.
Big Data Europe takes reasonable measures to guarantee that applicable regulations are followed when transferring your Personal Information to foreign countries.
Big Data Europe only processes your data when we have legal grounds to do so.
Who Can Access Your Personal Information
We minimise the sharing of your Personal Information to others; nonetheless, we may be required to do so in particular circumstances, primarily to the recipients listed below:
- Staff working with Big Data Europe
- Third-party service providers hired by Big Data Europe
- Relevant government agencies (if obligated by law or reasonable business interest)
What Information Do We Collect
The categories of information we get from you are as follows:
Here is the following information you directly submit to us:
- Personal information such as your full name, email address, phone number, postal address, and/or government-issued identification numbers;
- Financial information, such as account numbers;
- Profile information, including login, password, preferences, and feedback
Our system will automatically collect the following information from you:
- Device information, such as your operating system, browser, and IP address
- Website usage information, including system activities and user behaviour data
Why Do We Collect Your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information, including any sensitive information you have given us with your permission, to interact with you, fulfil your requests, and respond to your questions. Your Personal Information is also processed to assist us in complying with the law, managing our systems, conducting investigations, and exercising legal rights. We aggregate your Personal Information from many sources in order to better understand you and optimise and personalise your interaction with us.
How Do We Secure Your Personal Information
Big Data Europe places a high value on the security of your Personal Information. While we take reasonable precautions to secure your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of information transferred to or received from us over the Internet or over a wireless connection. Furthermore, Big Data Europe is not liable for data breaches, inaccuracies, or information that is publicly available.
What Privacy Rights Do You Have
We want to make certain that you are totally aware of your privacy rights. You have the following rights as a valued user:
- Access to information
- Error correction
- Information erasure
- Limited information processing
- Information portability